Friday, December 5, 2008

It's That time of Year........

.....FAMILY picture time that is. They always stress me out so much!!! We found an awesome photographer, Ashlee Raubach; whom I highly recommend. {Beautiful Girl}
This was me comforting Dempsey right after she fell off a chair onto the ground. What kind of mother puts her daughter on a chair when she know the daughter can't sit on a chair by herself, and will try to crawl off, thus falling off onto the rocky ground? All for the sake of a cute picture....priorities.




They turned out pretty cute
I'm pretty glad their over with
Dempsey looked really pretty even though she wouldn't smile


6 comments:

Rowley Family said...

Your pictures look great! Dempsey is so adorable!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

they are darling Dempsey is soo dang adorable!

Sharp Family said...

Beautiful pictures!

journeytojohanssontown said...

the last one is absolutly my favo

KimWar said...

Hi tiffani

I found your blogg through Annie Eldrege. Your baby is absolutley beautiful. Your pictures sure look pretty

Rebecca said...

They turned out SUPER cute! I love them!! Your family is beautiful..