We are officially mobile, Dempsey took her first wobbly crawl A week and a half ago! She was only 5 and a half months old, and it was pretty much the cutest thing we've ever seen!
And now she is pulling herself up to things, then letting go because she forgets that she can't stand up by herself. She is such a strong little thing; but even more, she is so strong-willed.

It's pretty cute though because she is still pretty little so it looks funny because she doesn't look old enough to be able to do these things yet, so cute!

I just want to bite those little cheeks off!





2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Dempsey is crawling and pulling herself up already! You guys are in trouble:)
She is so dang darling everytime Chris brings her into the salon I just want to munch on her cheeks.
Post a Comment