my sweetie pie surprised me with tickets to my DREAM concert!
The one and only Neil Diamond.....
And it was, hands down, the best concert I've ever been to
Even though we were the youngest people in the Delta Center, and even though the man is like 80 years old,
and even though we were at the very tip top, with a birds eye view......
It was amazing!
When we first got there and saw that the place was totally packed and Chris was like, " I can't believe how many people are here." But after it was over it was easy to see why. He can still shake it (while playing his guitar!). It was two hours of all his hits, and some newbies, but it flew by way too fast. Heaven. I'm so lucky to have such a thoughful husband. He takes care of me.



2 comments:
Oh you cutie, I love Neal Diamond too! But I love you more! LOVE Aunt Lauralyn
I can't even tell you how jealous I am! Mickel was going to get us some tickets but he ended up having to be on-call that night, so I was out of luck. I am IN LOVE with Neil! Lucky ducks!
Post a Comment