So we got our pictures taken by Picket Fence Photography. You know it's a good photographer when your child is being a turkey, and won't cooperate AT ALL, and you still get some pictures you
Love. 
My little sister Savanna was doing a little dance and singing to get her to smile for this one,
We all look spent, and at this point we pretty much were :)

My Favorite

This was the only way we could get her to smile,
I think I might blow this one up and have it be our family picture.
It shows her true colors.

9 comments:
I love your pictures! Depsey is so stinkin cute! They turned out great!
Oh my goodness these pictures are so dang cute!!! Sure glad I got to see ya a couple of weeks ago!! Hugs to you! Lauralyn
These are so cute Tiff! I LOVE the first one!
Ahhh these are so CUTE!!! Dempsey is so beautiful!! I LOVE the pictures, your family could not be any cuter!! Your photographer is so good!
I love these pics, what a cute idea to be in white in front of the temple.. Oh i miss you and can't wait to see you and your family in a month!!
What a beautiful family!
So cute! I love all the pictures.
Your pictures are so cute and of course Dempsey is adorable! I have been looking for a good photographer so I'll have to look them up because they did awesome!
is that Erica those are so cute. I love the all white.
Post a Comment