Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July

We Started out this years festivities by running the Freedom Festival 10k
I think we did pretty good, beings we didn't train AT ALL
Dempsey even ran with us (via stroller)The whole gang
It was actually pretty fun, we want to do it next year too.
It's a pretty awesome sight, thousands of runners, hot air balloons in the sky, we loved it.Then off to the Parade
Dempsey loved the parade, especially the marching bands,
She could clap her hands and dance when any of them came byIt was a pretty hot sticky dayOf course the highlight for us is the BYU truck/float everyyear
We {heart} cosmoAnd then we had an awesome barbeque
Fresh salmon straight from Alaska, thanks to my Aunt Cindy
Good Family, Good Food, Good TimesAnd lastly we watched the fireworks in Provo, Sadly I can't find my pics of this
My favorite part of the day was watching Dempsey watch the Fireworks
She loved them!
The loud booms didn't phase her at all! I'm so grateful for my sweet little family,and for the freedoms we enjoy. God Bless America!


4 comments:

Than and Erica said...

I am in love with dempsey's bangs! so cute.

The Oylers said...

I love the pictures! I miss the days when we were all together on the Fourth! I think our families are all a little too big now but I am glad you shared the pictures cuz it sure brought back some good memories! Hugs and kisses! love Lauralyn and Steve

Anonymous said...

I love your family! i miss you guys! and by the way...byu is...well i think you have an idea of what i might say, so ill leave it at that!! i love you though...byu fetish and all!

Jessica and CJ said...

how did you two manage two have such a blonde little girl? Her 4th of July outfit is so cute! We need to get together soon- its been a long time!