This last week Dempsey Rae took her FIRST steps!We wondered if her tiny feet would ever be able to hold up that chubby body,
and apparently it can.
She is walking at 9 months!

2nd big news
She got her first toofy {that's what we call it}

She is taking such great care of it
everyday by sucking on it with her KISS toothbrush.
It's a pretty cute little toofy.

9 mo. stats;
18.2 lbs
40th percentile for weight
20th for height
25th for brain size
25th for brain size
A very proportionate little girl
Matching Converse
{Demps and Dad}

I've decided there is nothing sweeter
than
little girls patten leather sunday shoes
little girls patten leather sunday shoes

and
little girls running around in their slips
after churchlittle girls running around in their slips

This face
Says it all




3 comments:
Hi my name is Erin Womack. I went to school with Chris. I was just blog stocking:) Hope you don't mind me checking out what you two are up to. Your little girl is so adorable. Well have a great day. Tell your mother in law Hi for me. Thanks.
She is so Cute! I love the picture of the shoes. It is so fun watching all the new things that babies learn.
I like the new background. and I love dempsey.
Post a Comment