I went into the Kitchen to find this peeking out from under the table

But at least
she found something healthy to eat while she was down there
And then she found something unhealthy{chocolate chip}

And then she found something unhealthy{chocolate chip}
But at least she was having fun
ps I really do clean my floor at least once a day
We have been practicing using the sippy cup
we don't really drink out of it
We just chew on the spout

This is Dempsey's favorite spot in the house
She loves loves loves to suck on the glass...
and to see what's going on outside

This is a new trick she is working on
Standing on objects

She loves to be NAKIE
Everynight before bed we let her run wild in the birthday suit,
it's pretty much her favorite time of day..... I'm a tad bit worried for when
she figures out how to undress herself..

Nakie standing on something= Heaven
oh how I love those chubby toes

Oh how we love our Sweet Dempsey Rae






5 comments:
She is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is already...It seems like we were all just prego!
I know Im always saying this but she is so steakn cute. I love nakie pictures.
she is so cute!! I want to squeeze her little cub. I love chubby babies
wOw - wow - W0W ! She is amazing! She is so big standing on things. Sooo cute. Avery just started crawling :) I took your advise and it was a rough couple of days but she has been sleeping through the night for about 2 weeks. Thank you Thank you Thank you a million times!
I hope everything else is going good for you.
for crying out loud she is so cute. How lucky am I for having the cutest niece in the world.
Post a Comment