Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ants and Things

Some say that Ants are the hardest working of all creatures. They symbolize Diligence, Industry, Community, Remarkable Strength, and Success. An Ant can lift objects 5-10 times it's weight. What an incredible feat! However, this incredible feat is no greater or more awe inspiring than the strength of a mother, wife, and friend. I see a diligence in God, Family, and Love. I see industry in the way she Conceives, Envisions, and Imagines. I see community in her wilingness and desire to Give, Assist, and Uplift. I see remarkable strength in her Marriage, and Will to Live. Success can be found in all aspects of her life. Though they may not be seen at first or perhaps not seen at all by her or others, there are successes that follow her through all. She is the hardest working creature. It is not the Ant, but my Wife.

1 comment:

kate said...

So sweet Nuke. Maybe you could teach Nate a few things!