4 things I adore about my Husby:
1. He cooks, and not just cooks, he is a gourmet cook who can whip a fantastic dinner up in 5 minutes. Man did I get Lucky.
2. He loves to shop. We are shopping buddies.
3. He runs with my crazy ideas. (and I must say I have many)
4. He loves me for me.
4 movies I have watched more than once
Love Actually
X-men
Morris the Midget Moose
Fracture4 TV shows I watch
- The Office
- Kitchen Nightmares
- Super Nanny
- LIFE
1. Roberts Idaho, not many can say that
2. Phillydelphia
3. Hawaii
4. Nashville
4 people I email regularly
I don't email anyone regularly, maybe I'll start.
4 places I'd like to visit
1. New York
2. Maine
3. Bahamas
4. Tonga
4 things I look forward too
1. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas with my family
2. Fall Fashion
3. More BYU Football games
4. Snow



No comments:
Post a Comment