
Well, we headed up to Idaho for the second consectutive weekend in a row to celebrate Chris' brother's wedding {which was beautiful} however it happened to land on my birthday weekend also
So
We stopped in Brigham City on our way up and ate at Maddox Steakhouse {for a pre-birthday dinner} Let me just say I could have ordered just the rolls and raspberry butter alone and been just fine......
It was so good!

The Next Morning
Chris took us to the Tauphaus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls. It was great, not as big as the Hogle Zoo, but it still took us a good hour and a half to get through the whole thing. It wasn't crowded at all and a nice shady morning, I loved it.

All the animals were way active, I was trying to get a picture of this monkey's behind, he came right up to the glass and it was the perfect picture of his little hiney...

Dempsey was kinda bored through the whole ordeal...... probably because I was making her do things like this....
{Later that day}

We went to the RIOT ZONE
which is pretty much like Boondocks except they don't have this
THE BUCKAROO
I think there are only two in the United States, and after riding it I'm pretty sure I figured out why...
Basically it is a giant teeter-totter that takes you up in the air about 15 feet and spins you in a circle. You race with the person across from you to hit this bell....
So here I am getting ready....... Yes they strap you in, this is serious business. Supposedly someone once lost a finger on this ride...

And this is me ringing the bell and becoming victorious at the buckaroo
Me 5 Lacie 1
Thats Right.

Up Next were the Bumper boats
Chris took Dempsey with him and the whole time she just looked at everyone like they had lost their marbles, which probably isn't far off
They really were pretty fun, you could splash each other by raming into someone else full speed, Dempsey is the only one who came out of it totally dry...


The RIOT Zone isn't complete without some putt putt, which I much mention I was the only person to get a hole in 1, that's right, and I had the highest score. Happy Birthday to me.

Then it was off to the races with a little Go-cart racing...

It was a great Birthday, thanks to all who participated in the RIOT Zone expirience. I highly recomend it.

And this is my birthday cake aka Ice Cream Mochi, a Japanese dough ball filled with ice cream, {i know it sounds wierd but they are seriously delicious}

I don't know how I blew out all the candles.... seriously.




2 comments:
so cute! I miss you and your cute little fam. Let''s get together! I'm glad you had a fun birthday, looks like it was great!! love you girl!
and I felt sad that you had to be away for your birthday, maybe I will spend my next birthday in Idaho
Post a Comment