Tuesday, October 21, 2008

These are just some pictures of sweet Dempsey Rae
Here she is sitting in a high chair, I think it looks funny because she's so little but she is sitting in the high chair like it's nobodies business....
And she is eating one of her alltime favorite snacks..... Paper. At least maybe she's getting some fiber? Maybe
We had a little cousin's night last weekend, I love this picture because they both look so comfortable and happy to be sitting next to each other..... hee hee. They really do love each other in real life.
And this was about 20 pictures later trying to get all three of them to sit and look at the camera at the same time...... Good times!
Dempsey and Daddy
Here we have the exersaucer! What a fun game it is. Here is how it goes. I put toys all around the tray in front of her, and one by one, she throws them on the floor. She then gets mad because all her toys are on the floor and then I get to pick them all up and put them back on the tray. It's a really fun game!
This is Dempsey showing us how close she is getting to crawling. She just hasn't quite figured out how to move her arms and legs together. I love these pajama's too, she's so snuggly in them!
Dempsey in the tub,
I really don't think there is anything cuter than naked babies in the tub.

And finally Dempsey helping me with the Laundry
Only 5 months old and already a super helper!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang she is so cute! they are so cute! you are all so cute! i love your sense of humor, where did you get it from? even chris is cute!!! I wish you would blog every day, it makes me smile, when i need a little pick-me-up your pictures and your narrative do just that! thank you!

journeytojohanssontown said...

ir

Wendy said...

Tiffany she is so darling! It truly seems like you just had her, they grow up way too fast! One day your pregnant and the next they're sitting in highchairs eating paper! Enjoy every minute!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I went private so email me your email address and Ill add you Haley it is jacksonljones@hotmail.com

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

she is so dang cute!!!!