Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Number Five

Our little family is growing
We are excitedly expecting number 5 in the beginning of November!!
It's crazy how fast time flies, but its so great at the same time.  It's so cool to watch your kids grow up and become amazing little people.  D and K are so excited to have a baby in our family, and will be the best little helpers.  We love surprises so we didn't find out the gender of this one and everyone seems to have a different idea.  D wants a sister, and K has said from the beginning that it is a girl, however he also says he is a girl so I interprete that as him saying its a boy:)  I think its a boy and Chris thinks girl. Whatever it is, we are so excited and we love this little baby so much already!
 

1 comment:

Than and Erica said...

That quite possibly could be the cutest picture ever. And I just realized that I haven't given you that cookie recipe yet. I'm a loser. :)
And yeah for baby #3! She'll be here before you know it! (See how I called that...that is my prediction!)