This is my mothers day picture
This is actually on my birthday last year but I feel like it captures motherhood beautifully!
The kids were actually good all day, but this was just in the middle of a "moment."
Being a mom is definately one of the best things I have every experienced,
I am amazed at how much I love my kids
and
how much they love me. It is simply wonderful,
but definately full of "moments" like these will plenty of crying, fighting, yelling
crying, owies, crying, crying, crying!
I won't change any of it,
even with all the hard "moments" there are so many beautiful moments
that I thank my Heavenly Father every day for this wonderful gift he has given to me.
This was taken on mothers day
Chris and the kids made my favorite breakfast
Eggs Benedict
and spoiled me with lots of presents
and pampered me all day.
I am a lucky girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment