His Story

We got to the hospital at 6:30am on the 21st to be induced. They started the pitocin by 7 and we were on our way.....
We watched Notting Hill to pass the time, then things started to get more intense so we started focusing on breathing and doing pressure points, as I was aimng for another Natural Childbirth....
And I must just say that Chris is absolutley awesome, even our nurses were so impressed with how he helped me, doing everything I asked, and things I didn't even ask. He was so great. I know I couldn't have done it with out him...

Things started to really pickup around 10:30, they gave me a drug to help me relax and half hour later we started pushing. With both of my kids, I am dialated to a 6 forever, then within a couple contractions I am fully dialated and pushing. So we pushed for 10 minutes and finally found out we were having a sweet little boy!

Alot of people thought we were absolutely crazy to not find out what he was, but the moment that Chris told me, with tears in his eyes, that it was a boy, was a moment that I will cherish forever!
Our New Little Family
8 comments:
Congrats!!! What a beautiful little family :)
Tiff, he is so cute!! congrats! I would like to come visit you sometime when i dont have my 4 kids with me:) If that is okay. I will call you.
Congrats! Another natural childbirth, you are much stronger than I am! I love your cute little family and I can't wait to meet him!
Love you Tiff!!! Congrats again! Just wanted to tell you look amazing for just having a kid, especially natural, you rock! I want to talk to you about doing it natural :) Hopefully I'll get a hold of you one of these days ,) Love you! He is precious.
I love it!! you amaze me with having them natural
So exciting! Congratulations - what a beautiful family!
Congratulations!! That family picture is gorgeous! Dempsey is so beautiful and that hair!! Haha how is she so light? I can't believe you only pushed for 10 minutes, I'm praying to be just like you!! (someday haha) We can't wait to meet him and see you guys again!!!
Congratulations on your new addition! You have a beautiful little family.
Post a Comment