The Story of Us
:) I'm so happy for you!! Congrats you guys, he is perfect and so precious!!! Love you guys!
Congrats!
Congratulations! He is adorable.
Congratulations, Kapplan is adorable!
So exciting and fun! I love the smell of newborn babies - too bad it doesn't last longer! Congratulations - what a beautiful baby and family!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to meet him!
So cute you guys! We are so happy for you and miss seeing you. Our little ones are only 1 month apart. We hope you are doing well.
Cute Cute! Lots of fun in store! Congrats!!
I love that picture of his feet. I cried too when you told me it was a boy.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
:) I'm so happy for you!! Congrats you guys, he is perfect and so precious!!! Love you guys!
Congrats!
Congratulations! He is adorable.
Congratulations, Kapplan is adorable!
So exciting and fun! I love the smell of newborn babies - too bad it doesn't last longer! Congratulations - what a beautiful baby and family!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to meet him!
So cute you guys! We are so happy for you and miss seeing you. Our little ones are only 1 month apart. We hope you are doing well.
Cute Cute! Lots of fun in store! Congrats!!
I love that picture of his feet. I cried too when you told me it was a boy.
Post a Comment