Rashelle invited me to start swimming with some of her friends who were training for a Triathlon. I didn't even know how to swim, but she assured me she would show me how. So I decided to hop on the bandwagon, and to train for the triathlon.
Last saturday, after months of preparation, sweat, tears, nerves....
We Did It!
We got our super cool green shorts at DI, and named ourselves
{The Green Team}
he made for Dempsey, he was wearing one too.
Biking
Transition to Swimming
Swimming

And finally the Finish line
{The Lovely ladies we trained with}
{My support team}
{The Green Support Team}
They all wore green
It was so nice to be coming down the road
and see this bunch of green people jumping up and down.
We love our family.
This truly was such an amazing experience for me. I never in a million years thought I could do something like this, and it felt so good to be able to accomplish it.
Afterwards, Chris and Dempsey took me out
Then she sat by Chris and drank a bunch of water.
Thanks my sweet little family, for your love and support. I'm a Lucky girl.
Biking
Transition to Swimming
Swimming
And finally the Finish line
{The Lovely ladies we trained with}
{My support team}
{The Green Support Team}
They all wore green
It was so nice to be coming down the road
and see this bunch of green people jumping up and down.
We love our family.
This truly was such an amazing experience for me. I never in a million years thought I could do something like this, and it felt so good to be able to accomplish it.
Afterwards, Chris and Dempsey took me out to a celebratory dinner at Maddox's Steak house
Dempsey ate her first Shrimp
Dempsey ate her first Shrimp
{and she loved it}

Then she sat by Chris and drank a bunch of water.
Thanks my sweet little family, for your love and support. I'm a Lucky girl.





8 comments:
Way to go! It looks like you had a lot of fun! That was so sweet of Chris to make those shirts! Dempsey looks so cute!
Very impressive! Congratulations on all the hard work and making it to the finish line. Love Abbott Family
Wow I'm way impressed!! That is so awesome! And Dempsey looks so cute. I can't believe how light her hair is!
Congrats! and how fun to do it with your sister. You have such a cute family.
Way to go Tiff! I'm very impressed:)
Tiffani!!! How awesome! I am so proud of you!! Your little girl is so adorable, i miss her! and you!! oh i just love you and miss you, congrats on your triathlon you inspire me ,)
oh this is becky by the way :)
I cannot believe you took on such a task! What a great thing to do!!! Way to go girl! love Lauralyn
Post a Comment