So the 1st time we took Dempsey swimming this summer, let's just say, it was pretty tramatic. To save ourselves a summer long escapade of crying, sobbing, hating swimming, I signed her up for a parent-n-tot swim class. Basically you go, do some kicks, blow bubbles, get used to the water.
The first lesson she was alittle aprehensive, but after she saw the bath toys, she loved it.
{Thank Goodness for rubber duckies}
Practicing her bobs
Practicing her kicks
Graduation Day
The first lesson she was alittle aprehensive, but after she saw the bath toys, she loved it.
{Thank Goodness for rubber duckies}
Practicing her bobs
Practicing her kicks
Graduation DayShe made it through the two week class
and now she loves the pool!





5 comments:
What a litttle cutie!!! Looks like you guys had fun!! Maybe the weather will still be nice when we get back and we can take our little girls to the pool!!!
She is just an absolute doll!
I love those swimming classes - they were always so much fun. Very cute family!
I love the summer time to go swimming. She is so adorable. Chance is taking swimming lessons right now and I love it because it wears him out.
Ah she is soo cute!!! I'm excited to see you guys tomorrow! I didn't know they had those classes, i'll keep that in mind for the future (but not near future)
Post a Comment