Ours Forever
It's been
1 year since this sweet
Angel came into our lives.

We are so
Thankful for the pure joy she brings into our home. We never knew how much our {hearts} could love. We never could have imagined how much she would change our lives forever. We love you Dempsey Rae.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet little Dempsey!
Oh she is so adorable! Happy Birthday to her! I can't believe she is already one! Only a couple of more months till Brayden is one. Time flies too fast!
hey we just got a blog and added you. add us to yours!
http://christopherandjessicaoyler.blogspot.com/
We just got your invitation in the mail! She is such gorgeous baby! I can't believe she is one already! Happy Birthday to her and we wish we could be there. Oh ya, we have started a blog also it's
http:thecuttsfamily.blogspot.com
we added you guys to ours if that is ok.
Happy Birthday Dempsey! She is so cute.
Your pictures make me cry! Tiff, she is so cute and you are such a cute mom! I love you! love Lauralyn
Post a Comment