A few of the many things I LOVE about Dempsey

{first}
The one-handed bottle hold. It cracks me up.
This is how she holds it everytime she drinks her bottle

{second}
I love looking at the door and seeing her little finger prints on the glass. It makes me sad to wash them off because I know someday they won't reappear anymore.
{third}
{third}She started carrying her baby everywhere, all day long. She eats with it, takes it in the car, {tries to bath with it}, rocks it, and best of all..
...She sleeps with it.

...She sleeps with it.
I Love this.
It's amazing how at such a young age you can see her nuturing spirit.
{fourth}

{fourth}
She is a nakie girl at heart.
She would run in the nude all day long if we let her
{fifth}
{fifth}She makes me laugh.
we cleaned out our car and found these gloves so I put them on her hands, but she found a better place for them instead

{sixth}
She loves wearing my bracelets
At least once a day you can find her rummaging thru my jewelry box looking for a bracelet to wear. The best part is she has to hold up arm up in the air to keep them from falling off.
Pretty Cute.
{I am one Lucky girl}
{I am one Lucky girl}



3 comments:
Tiff, she is so cute! I just love her to pieces!
I love her she is so adorable. I have to agree with you about the handprints on the windows I feel the same. I have a really cute quote that youd love its about handprints and kids
What a doll! love Lauralyn
Post a Comment