This
is all I have been doing for the past week:
Chris finally converted me over to the Cosby Show. I feel like I am part of the huxtable family because I love it so much! My mother in law gave us 7 of the seasons for Christmas and I am obsessed! I can't get enough of the Cosby show!
Chris finally converted me over to the Cosby Show. I feel like I am part of the huxtable family because I love it so much! My mother in law gave us 7 of the seasons for Christmas and I am obsessed! I can't get enough of the Cosby show! I can't get enough of THIS either:
THIS is how we spend friday nights at our house:
We pull Dempsey around in her sled. You see, she doesn't really like going sledding outside, so much; so we improvise. And it works out great. She loves it. 
I love THIS picture





2 comments:
She is so beautiful! What a great idea to keep her entertained. I wish I could come over and watch the Cosby show. I love it.
Thanks for the advise, it makes me feel better to know that it worked for you. I have put it off waaay too long. I'll let you know how it goes! By the way how cute were your family pictures I loved them.
Post a Comment