The kids and myself have wanted to get a pet for quite sometime but Chris on the other hand has been more reluctant. He doesn't like the hassle and mess that comes with pets, which honestly I don't blame him. They are definately more work. Finally D told him, " Dad, if you don't let us get a pet, we're going to get a new dad!!" She is so funny, I don't know where she comes up with this stuff! So finally dad agreed to a pet and we surprised the kids with 2 little kitties.
Introducing.......
Choo Choo
and
Radgile
(pronounced like fragile with an R)
(once again, where does she come up with this stuff??)
Can you guess who named who?
K's is Choo choo
D's is Radgile
Poor Cats
We let the kids name their own and thats what
they came up with.
One thing is for certain, these kitties are WELL loved!! Probably too much love if you ask them.
The kids are learning to be soft and gentle and the kittens are learning to RUN! Actually I think they really love the kids. The kids are out there everyday with the kids, they've been alot of fun so far. And not too much trouble. The first day we brought them home we had to get a tick off one (yuck) and one fell down the window well. But ever since then they have been great! I think they've even grown on chris, which says alot!! So I guess we get to keep chris now....



No comments:
Post a Comment