When we got pregnant with Kappers
I distictly remember being worried that I wouldn't love a boy as much as a girl
So Silly, I know,
but not being raised around boys, I didn't know what to expect
I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and knows what we really want,
even when it's what we think we don't want
And even more grateful that he sent me this beautiful baby boy
to show my how Amazing little boys really are
Especially my little boy....
This year has absolutely flown by for us!! I wish I could pause life for awhile and slow it down, but instead I just try take in every second of this sweet little guy and enjoy the ride |
Our little man love, Love, LOVES playing outside!! Every time the door opens he makes a beline straight outside as fast as his little chubby legs can carry him! He loves balls, dirt, rocks, the vacumn, and the broom. I think he might be a Janitor when he grows up. He loves to "help" with whatever we are doing. He follows me all over the house but just keeps himself busy.
These chubby little fingers are one of my favorite features. Actually almost every ounce of him is chubby and we wouldn't want him any other way. He was a big baby and he has only gone upward from there. Saying he is a good eater may be and understatement. (Look at the Cankles for proof)
He is totally a little Mama's Boy, which I Love
and his dark brown eyes melt my heart.
We love our little Happy Kappy.
Our family wouldn't be complete without you!
Happy Birthday!



1 comment:
Oh wow Tiff! Can't believe he is 1!!! They grow way too fast!! He is so darling :) Happy Birthday Kappers!
Post a Comment