We are still here.......... I know it's been awhile,
but now we're back and going to play catch up
So here we go!
First Things First: Chris Graduated from UVU!!
Yeah, Hooray, Yippee,
Dempsey and I couldn't be more excited, proud, happy, delighted, ecstatic,
enthused, etc. that we get to see Chris alittle more!
Although, now comes the fun part of GRAD school
but in the meantime we will enjoy every spare second we get with him!
This was the night he took his last final!!
So we went to celebrate at Red Robin,
and yes, Dempsey LOVES corndogs!





5 comments:
Yay I'm so glad your back!!! We have missed you! Congrats to Chris, SO EXCITING! oxox
Congratulations Chris and Tiffani on a great accomplishment! love Steve and Lauralyn
Hey! I have a private blog, but if you are interested in being invited let me know. Click on this link http://allamericanadianupdater.blogspot.com/
It will take you to my blog updater where you can find more info about how to contact me.
Jessica Swendsen (Jessica Karr)
Welcome back to blogging! Congrats to Chis on graduating.
Congrats to you both on the graduation! I know it's a long, hard road. But so worth it. It was fun seeing you all - especially Dempsey. What a doll!
Post a Comment