This is my absolutely FaVORITE holiday! I love our country, and am so grateful to all the people who dedicate their lives to protecting us! We are so blessed!
THIS year we had chris's family down, so it was so nice to be able to be with both of our families.
First on the agenda: Balloons. They are supposed to lift off at 6:30 am, we however, didn't wake up till 6:00 am. THerefore we didn't quite make it. We did see them lift off from the freeway at least. It was a valiant effort!
Then we headed over to the parade..... And we sat in the best spot because we got our picture in the Daily Herald! I can't figure out how to get the picture on, but as soon as I do, I'll post it.
Us at the parade- Dempsey did pretty good, she slept through most of it.

..........Until the end when she had enough of the heat, noisy cannons, and was hungry
Then we had a barbeque, took naps and sat on the steps of the marriott center to watch the FireWorks........... 
Dempsey loved the Fireworks.......... SHe just sat and watched and when there was a break she would get fussy........ until they started up again. It was so cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment